Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Here is something I made for class.





Okay, so I finally started my blog because I knew that soon I would have something to post. Here is an installation I made for my 3-d fabrication class, the assignment was to make something based off of the word "contrast." The room that it sits in is about 8'x8' it is made from plaster, wire, and mud.
I guess I don't really know how I feel about this piece because I have distanced myself enough from it yet. I only finished it Monday morning at seven after staying up all night. The other feeling I'm having is that there are opportunities within this piece that I did not take advantage of, I could have said more conceptually, where as I didn't really say anything. I am kind of worried as my only pieces that are completely resolved are my pieces that aren't about anything other than form. NOT SURE WHAT TO DO.
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.
am also bad at blogging.
lylas/b,
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment